Thursday, July 19, 2007

Alison Wong - Radio Interview July 2007

Lynn Freeman, of Radio NZ National's Arts on Sunday programme,interviewed me today together with Laura Kroetsch (Montana Poetry Dayorganiser) & Renee (playwright, fiction writer, and now poet) and it'llbe broadcast on Sun about 2:30pm or 2:35pm. It's pretty much aboutwhat's happening on Montana Poetry Day around the country - nothinglike what I was expecting - it was originally going to be with James Brown (finalist in main Poetry category at the Montanas) but he's Playing Favourites with Kim Hill on Sat morning so they suddenly changed it all and I didn't know until I walked into the studio. I get to read apoem tho'.The interview will be available online for a month
from

:http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/artsonsunday

Ali

No comments: